The Magnificent Ranakpur Jain Temple With 1444 Unique Pillar Designs



I am known to be a crazy workaholic. People often wonder and ask me how I work continuously without relaxing. I tell them, ‘Do what you love; it is the best way to relax.’ Well, if there’s a super-human somewhere, who does not need to recharge, rejuvenate, and refresh to stay focussed, energetic and precise – that’s not me.

Leading Surfaces Reporter for the last 7 years has kept me moving throughout the globe, especially Europe. I have extensively traveled by road, for days, from South to North of Spain just for the photographing delight and to experience the local culture. Same was true for Italy, Holland, and parts of Germany, France, Switzerland and more. Though there are countless other places to visit in the foreign lands, my heart equally yearns to travel across India. Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur Chaturmukha Temple were in my traveling radar since long, and I was waiting for an opportune moment. I checked my ‘todo’ list and instantly knew if I decide without delay, the visit to this place would be possible before the international trip.

Read Full Article:- http://www.surfacesreporter.com/articles/41103/the-magnificent-ranakpur-jain-temple-with-1444-unique-pillar-designs

Comments

  1. Brilliant post! Ranakpur jain temple looks magnificient. I will be visiting there with my family since we will be participating in Ranakpur festival 2019 . Your blog will help me in exploring the enchanting temple and learn about it thorougly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts