21 Inspiring Quotes from Dr Balkrishna Doshis Paths Uncharted- by Vertica Dvivedi






Dr Balkrishna Doshi, the 1st first ever Indian to win the Pritzker Prize 2018  known as the Nobel Prize for Architecture] is a deeply grounded soul, wrapped with innate wisdom about seeing, perceiving, learning, and leading a fulfilling life. The more I know of him through his autobiography Paths Uncharted, the more I crave to know him more. I was fortunate enough to meet him and am glad to have my share of blessings as a signed copy of the book. The 21 quotes compiled from this book are just tip of the iceberg, from the vast account of Dr Doshi’s life, work, family, projects, his experience at the Atelier Le Corbusier in Paris, and his collaboration with Louis I Kahn for IIM Ahmedabad.

Read Full Article:-http://www.surfacesreporter.com/articles/20689/21-inspiring-quotes-from-paths-uncharted-by-dr-balkrishna-doshi

Comments

Popular Posts